DSDSystem was founded in 2003 and has a workforce of maintenance and IT engineers who specialize in the technical development of applications for maintenance, field service and QHSE management.
DSDSystem’s unique approach is to combine two disciplines: field management and software development. This approach brings considerable time savings in the implementation of CMMS and QHSE software.
Main services provided by DSDSystem
- Publisher and distributor of Themis QHSE manager and Altair web-based CMMS & FSM solutions.
- Services and consulting for CMMS applications: (IBM Maximo, Altair Enterprise, etc)
- Project management of industrial and customer service maintenance.
- CMMS & QHSE implementation, including support, training and auditing.
- IT development for web-based maintenance & QHSE management (Java).
The web-based QHSE manager Themis, published by DSDSystem, is the product of our experience and provides our clients with an efficient, easy-to-use and financially viable QHSE tools at the cutting edge of IT today. DSDSystem also works with the main CMMS applications in the market, such as Altair Enterprise and IBM Maximo and has over 200 references across its different products.